Suzanne aka The Rescue Dog Ranger with her dog Erick at Arthurs Seat, Edinburgh. Photo by Nicola Ptak Photography
Zoom Dog Training Classes Online 25% Discount for February 2021
Join my Rapid Recall Course and learn in 3 weeks how to teach your dog to have a flawless recall. Limited spaces, just £75.00.
Dog Training Videos
121 Professional Dog Training Edinburgh
Latest lockdown rules adhered to. Some elements of this page may be out of date due to changing COVID restrictions. Contact me today.
I will train you and your dog in your home. Read my prices for 121 professional dog training, download my FREE Dog Training eBook.
FREE Dog Training Consultation – 45 mins
Click HERE to gain access to my schedule so if you want to, you can book in a FREE 45min telephone chat. Or Send me a message for me to begin to help your dog, plus read all of my professional doggy FAQ.
I’m here to help. Use your email address to Sign Up For My Dog Training Newsletter.
Reactive, Nervous and Anxious Dog Training & Walks in Edinburgh
We offer our unique Adventure Filled Dog Walks and Dog Training.
Let Suzanne show you how you can help you with your 4 legged family member.
Specialising in Training Rescued/Adopted Dogs and Dogs plus dogs who are Nervours or Reactive. I’ve earned the title of The Rescue Dog Ranger™ and have written the book about everything you need to help your rescue dog.
- Does your dog ignore you in the park? Have you found out that the only thing keeping your dog by your side is the lead, once hes free of that then you no longer exsist.
- Can’t take your dog to your local cafe beacuse they embarrass you? He has no manners wanting all the food, barking for attention or just generally he can’t settle while you enjoy your coffee.
- Does you dog behave in the house but outside turns into a lunatic? The second you cross your threshold your dog doesn’t acknowledge a single thing you say, he barks at dogs, people, bikes and drags you around.
- Is your dog shy or anxious? He spends his time hiding behind your legs and is scared of anything new.
Buy the book!
The Rescue Dog Ranger™
Transform Your Rescue Dog Into A Calm Confident Canine
Are you a new, inexperienced or nervous rescue dog owner?
Are you desperate to be a perfect ‘pet parent’ but don’t know where to start with training?
- Have you discovered your rescue dog just ignores you?
- Are you embarrassed everytime you walk your rescue dog because he barks at EVERY dog he sees?
Buy online now
The Rescue Dog Rangers Road Map
To Get My FREE Ebook ‘7 Ultimate Training Tips’
As featured in the book
Edinburgh Holistic Dogs is proud to be representing Scotland!!! We are so pleased to part of this elite group of dog walkers.It is a guide to how dog walkers work and walk all over the world. Its a great little read and very inspiring.